- Shutdown OAS and OBIEE services.
Change the password in the BI server repository offline.
3.Run crypto tools for both Publisher and BI Scheduler.
cryptotools credstore -add -infile D:\OracleBIData\web\config\credentialstore.xml
BIPublisher Alias : bipublisheradmin
BIScheduler Alias : admin
4.Change password in Scheduler Config in job manager
5.Start OAS server and OBIEE services and update the JDBC connections for BI Server Answers
6.Update security configuration for the BI server security model with the new password.
7.Restart all the servers again. If second restart is not done then BIPublisher reports based on answers will not work.
It if often the case that OBIEE need to be accessed by the users who are outside the corporate LAN.
For such deployments there is one web server box which is usually out of the DMZ.
I am going to use JBOSS application server as my server which is outside of the LAN that any user can access.
Copy the Analytics.ear file from the D:\OracleBI\web directory
2. Paste the analytics.ear file to the deployment directory. In case of the JBoss this directory is usually like this
3. Start the server and make sure there are no errors in the deployment.
JBoss before starting to deploy the analytics.ear file
4. Access the application (analytics) from the browser. Please note that JBoss automatically redirects user to the presentation server.
Port on which the presentation service is redirected to, can be configured in the web.xml file of the JBoss. In this installation
I am using the default port so no changes were made to web.xml.
1. Upload the images to following two folders
D:\ORAHome\j2ee\home\applications\analytics\analytics\res\s_oracle10\images (Oracle application server install)
D:\OracleBI\web\app\res\s_oracle10\images (OBIEE install)
2. After adding images to the folders you need to restart the presentation services
3. In answers, edit the title view and add the following
In dashboard you can use the same with image or link and fmap:impages/your_gif.gif